Sunday, January 5, 2014

Monaco Biscuit with Topping

The original recipe on Khana Khazana website, submitted by Divya had a lot of ingredients to be added. Am sure it would have tasted good, but I went with what I had in my kitchen and I must say I got appreciated for what I created...
 

Ingredients:
Monaco Salt Biscuit- 1 Packet
Hung Curd- 1 Cup (Hang the curd overnight in a thin cloth so that the water drains out)
Cheese- 2-3 large tbsp (I used the Amul cheese  with chilli flakes)
Mayonnaise- 2  large tbsp (I used 1000 Island dressing)
Italian Seasoning- Approx 2 tsp
Salt to taste

For Garnishing:
Few leaves of Coriander
Finely chopped Tomato

Method:
Put all ingredients(keep the ingredients of garnishing aside) in a bowl and beat it till a smooth mixture is formed. Since this was meant for the kids, I did not add extra spice or additional veggies, else you could add more chilli flakes/ Pepper powder, finely chopped capsicum or any other veggie according to your taste. 

Arrange the biscuit in a plate, put a small spoon of the above mixture on the biscuit. Decorate it with a sprig of coriander leaf & a piece of tomato just before your guests arrive. And the biscuit is ready to be eaten.     

No comments: